Entourage issues with Exchange 2007.
How to resolve Entourage issues with Exchange 2007, especially the infamous “The user’s folder could not be found. Entourage could not find a mailbox for the user username_last, username_first.” The basic workaround is to instruct users to manually change the mailbox path to: firstname.lastname@example.org. But wait! There is a permanent fix:
- From a MMC, open the Exchange Console.
- Select an affected user mailbox and click properties and go to the E-Mail Addresses tab.
- Under the addresses you should see email@example.com.
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Try to access a shared mailbox/calendar with Entourage again… Voilà! You shouldnt see any error message anymore.
- To do this to all the users in your domain, you will need to edit the default email policy and apply it to all the [existing and new] users.